Recommendations for finding remote developers

Hi all,

I hope it’s okay to ask this question on this forum.
My company, Viking Software, is about to hire our first .NET developer. This is difficult because I’m coming from a C++ and Qt background, so I don’t know how to find the proper persons.
We are looking for very good developers with a masters degree and at least 5 years commercial experience. The company headquarters is in Denmark, but I’ll be interested in remote developers from Europe as well.
If you have any recommendations for job sites where I might find my next developer, I’ll be grateful to hear about it.
And I do apologize, if this is not an appropriate question for the forum.

Thank you,

Bo Thorsen,
CEO, Viking Software.

Hello Bo,
Try Indeed.com and linkedin.com ask to see portfolio don’t keep an open mind when interviewing your candidate Bachelors degree can be another level that can be just as well as a Masters degree. Hope you find what your company is looking for. If you have any other thoughts or questions feel free to contact dbarselow@hotmail.com

Hello Bo,

Hope you are doing well!

I can surely help you with your requirement and would like to discuss further in detail.

Kindly reach me by Email: charlie@cisinlabs.com or add me over Skype: live:charlie_5766

Looking forward to your response.

Regards!

Charlie

.NET Foundation Website | Blog | Projects | Code of Conduct