Is .NET Native compatible with .NET Core?

I’m relatively new to the UWP world, and I’m trying to compile a unit test runner that will run unit tests against a .NET Standard library I am building. If I build without .NET Native the runner runs and the tests all pass, but when I enable .NET Native I get the following error:

Windows cannot install package xxxxxxxx because package Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1 was provided but not used. This could be because package xxxxxxxxx does not depend on Microsoft.NET.CoreRuntime.1.1. Only the packages that package xxxxxxxxx depends on can be installed…
For more details look into Event Viewer under Applications and Services Logs -> Microsoft -> Windows -> AppXDeployment-Server -> Microsoft-Windows-AppXDeployment-Server/Operational.

I am running the tests with the command line vstest.console.exe because the visual studio runner is broken for me (I also raised that here) and also because I want to run it in a CI environment.

In the event viewer I don’t see much other info than what is written above. From what I understand, .NET Native is a requirement for deploying to the app store, but is a .NET Standard library going to work this way?

.NET Foundation Website | Blog | Projects | Code of Conduct